1. to be registered with AIRE at the Consulate General in Houston (through the Fast-It portal it is possible to access one’s consular files and check the status of the file)
2. that the residential address is updated:
3. that the documentation for the civil status transcripts have been received by the headquarters (write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. that the current passport is expired or it will expire within 6 months.
For the issuance of the passport it is necessary to present oneself in person for the acquisition of the biometric data (only in the case of permanent infirmity proven by a medical certificate, write to email@example.com) in one of these offices:
• Houston, at the headquarters of the Consulate General in Houston – appointments for Houston can only be booked through the Prenot@mi platform
• Dallas, at the headquarters of the Honorary Consulate (exclusively for residents of the greatest Dallas area) – for appointments write to Mr. Richard Gussoni at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• New Orleans, at the headquarters of the Honorary Consulate (exclusively for residents of the greatest New Orleans area) – for appointments write to Mr. Franco Valobra at the email address email@example.com
Austin / Arkansas / others – a consular operator will occasionally visit these locations.
The Prenot@mi platform allows you to book appointments for issuing a passport at the Consulate General in Houston.
An appointment must be made for each applicant. Family groups – in order to be received together – can make a multiple booking (max 4 people at a time). Please be careful at the number of appointment booked (the user + 2 persons makes 3 appointments). Due to the high number of requests, if not able to come, please cancel the appointment or promptly inform this office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The unjustified absence will be negatively taken into consideration for a future booking.
Since minors are not authorized to create an account on Prenot@ami, the parent must make an appointment in their own name and enter the minor’s full name in the notes.
Every day (except Tuesday, Friday and Saturday) after 17:00 the system makes new appointments available. Canceled reservations will be made available immediately.
In case of unavailability, please try again at a later time.
We invite you to check your emails. You will be contacted ONLY if necessary.